Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Joplin - Writing App ...

Did my first writing on Joplin notes app. Ran and synced them using OpenMediaVault WebDAV on Linux, Ubuntu desktop and Android phone on a home private network. Other than WebDAV sync, there were DropBox, OneDrive, OwnCloud, simple File System, and even their own Joplin Server. Many ways were offer, but I liked best without using bandwidth unnecessarily. There were few complication, but I managed to iron them out in the end. Too many stuff running by me almost everyday in my living years, and they keep adding. Mainly due to my untamed mind with its run away curiosity. I am a sucker for good user interface (UI) and custom able friendly notes app, without sacrificing minimalism. That's important for my writing enjoyment ...

Visit JoplinApp.org for more info.